It was standing room only at Mike’s presentation at the Minnesota Association of Christian Home Educators (MACHE) 2003 Convention in St. Paul, Minnesota.
Three Part Seminar Schedule
War of the World Views
– Defines the “civil war of values” raging for the hearts and minds of our children.
– Explains how historic “Humanism” has redefined the focus and purpose of so-called “progressive” education.
America’s Censored Heritage
-Evidence from popular textbooks shows that history has been censored, rewritten, and redefined to support politically-correct thinking in our children.
-Shows how anti-American and anti-Christian bias within these lessons work to undermine the faith and values of our children.
Dreamer’s of a Godless Utopia
-Reveals the Humanist plan for a future new society based on the same failed ideas tried by other countries and cultures.
Education for a Planned Economy
-Exposes Goals 2000, School-to-Work, and other outcome-based education programs, which redefine the purpose of education to create compliant workers for a planned economy. The agenda continues today!
– Each lecture may be tailored for 30-90 minutes.
– All lectures stand alone, or they may be scheduled in a series.
– A 90-minute condensed version of all four is also offered as an option.
– For greatest impact, allow time for questions and answers.
– To schedule a presentation contact Mike Chapman.